Thursday, June 25, 2009

And now for my next act....

In the biggest news of the day, Both Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett both passed away. Farrah from cancer and Michael Jackson from a cardiac arrest (still trying to figure out why).

And in other news....

Big news everyone! We are back on iTunes again! Yes, not only can you get the podcast directly on our blog, download using any other program, but you can now find us in the iTunes Store! So go out and make us look good and download the podcast! Be up to date on all the latest news!

For those of you who are interested in seeing me be an extra, you can watch S. Darko. I played a Mormon Mission (Big Stretch I know). I am in the diner scene in chapter 6 about 18 minutes in. You can see me behind the main character several different times. At least I'm excited!

Now I am off to Burbank, California to attend a Animation Voice Over class. I'm totally excited! (though I will probably be broke afterwards but it will be worth it)

Lastly, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was awesome. Go see it, have fun, and I'll give a proper review of the show a little later.

Peace out!
Til Tuesday,

Zach Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment