Monday, April 27, 2009

You are all weirdos!

Hey kids,
Tombie here...
It's past midnight again and I still can't seem to get to bed. Something strange always seems to happen to people after midnight. Sometimes people get frightened easily. Other times people just lie in bed hoping to fall asleep. At other times you start laughing uncontrollably. I, my friends am laughing uncontrollably. This is the reason why...
Fans of the show have often said that Zach and I are...unique, or somehow addictive. If you want to know what people really think, click on the the title of this blog (it's actually a link to a very concise and appropriate telling of what Zach and I are about).
So what does that have to do with my uncontrollable laugher? Well, being the old man of our dynamic duo, I was browsing youtube for one of my favorite shows growing up. That is when I came across this video clip of a great character named Sam. I must say that like Sam, Zach and I might not know why we are here...because everytime I try and write a letter about how disgusting certain shows are on television these days, someone starts singing Tombstone's song.
Well, maybe it's just me singing Dylan's Tombstone Blues in my head, but a guy can pretend at midnight right? Especially for a laugh?
Hopefully one day I can just buy Bob Dylan and he can follow me around playing my theme music all day long...if not, I think I will enjoy my midnight laughs...

No comments:

Post a Comment